We all experience difficulties at some point in our lives. Sometimes these times can seem more overwhelming than others. Whatever the circumstances, seeking the help of a psychotherapist or counsellor to share your thoughts and feelings can be useful.
Looking for a counsellor in Edinburgh?
We are a private counselling and psychotherapy practice, with experienced and qualified professional counsellors and psychotherapists who have been working together for over 15 years. Our Edinburgh consulting rooms are in 5 York Place.
Individuals and couples come to us for a variety of reasons:
- Relationship difficulties: work related, personal or family
- Persistent feelings of dissatisfaction
- Depression, anxiety, feelings of panic
- Coping after a traumatic event
- Loneliness, moodiness, sadness, feelings of failure, stress
- Problems with anger
- Grief or difficulty moving on after loss or bereavement
- Coping with abuse, sexual abuse, bullying or harassment
- Feeling unhappy or unfulfilled
- Wanting to understand yourself better and/or change your life in some way.
What do I do now?
Call us to arrange a free half hour consultation to see if counselling is right for you. Appointments can be on any weekday or evening.
Please phone the numbers below to be put through to a counsellor:
Alison Bird: 07789 397556
Shirley Mackenzie: 07899 757 918
If we are not available please leave a message – which will be entirely confidential – and we promise to get back to you by return.
Back to Top